Jumpsmash Badminton Center - 5 Canseco Street, SFDM, QC
by Teresa Santos
Jumpsmash Badminton Center can be your neighborhood homecourt where you can play regularly, train or which can serve as a venue for your badminton tourneys!
There are several reasons why you should consider Jumpsmash as your venue for your badminton activities:
1. It has 7 Taraflex mats on wood then on rubberized flooring. It follows the standard space in-between courts, which is 5 feet.
2. It boasts of its superior ventilation and lighting system.
3. There are no membership fees required. Pay as you play.
4. Trainors are available for one-on-one sessions or group sessions.
5. It has everything needed by players from snacks to drinks, rackets to strings, apparels to kits and toiletries.
6. It has an airconditioned cafe, which can accommodate 30pax (inside) and another 30pax or 100 pax (if parking will be utilized) outside.
7. It has 2 separate bathrooms for boys and girls and both with 2 showers with heater. There's only 1 toilet (plus urinal) in boys room while there are 2 toilets in girls room.
8. It has substantial parking space with enough security.
9. Players can also unwind or relax in the spa center, located on the 2nd floor. It can accommodate 3 body massages at the same time plus 1 slot for manicure/pedicure or foot scrub.
The Center is open daily: 7am to 12mn from Mondays to Saturdays and 7am to 6pm on Sundays. It is also the homecourt of the Jaime Llanes Training Camp (JLTC).
Court Fees: - Play all you can from 7am to 5pm - P100/head - Off Peak - 7am to 5pm - P150/hour - Peak hour - 5pm onwards - P250/hour - For training -> off peak - 1 on 1 training - P150/hour -> peak hour - P200/hour -> group training off peak - P100/head (read less)
Have you been to
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? Are
you looking for a personal
coach? If you
answer yes to both these
then this is a must
for you. You can now visit
K.L., Malaysia and join our